Aug 14, 2017
To add an AppDNA user account manually:
- From the AppDNA menus, choose Administration > Users.
- On the toolbar in the User Management screen, click Add.
- Enter a Login, Forename, and Surname.
- If you want the user to take advantage of integrated login, select the AD Linked check box and ensure the Login is the domain qualified Windows user name for that user. For more information, see About integrated login.
- Select a Password action from the drop-down list. (This is not relevant for integrated login user accounts.)
- Enter a Password for the user. If you select Generate Password, AppDNA automatically assigns a password.
- Select a Role for the user.
- To add more details for the user click the Details icon. This opens General, Address, Telephones, and Organization tabs in the lower part of the screen.
- After entering the details, select the new users and click Save.