Remove the Virtual Machine from the Domain
Aug 14, 2017
In some environments, domain policies set firewall and other settings that may interfere with Install Capture. Therefore Citrix recommends that the Install Capture virtual machine is not connected to a domain.
Typically, a XenServer virtual machine is connected to a domain. Use the following instructions to remove a XenServer virtual machine from a domain.
- In the XenServer console, log on to the virtual machine as an administrative user.
- Click the Windows Start menu, right-click My Computer, and then choose Properties.
- In the System Properties dialog box, click the Computer Name tab and then click Change.
- In the Computer Name Changes dialog box, under Member of, choose the Workgroup option.
- Enter the name of the workgroup (for example, WORKGROUP).
- Click OK.
- Restart the virtual machine.