Aug 14, 2017
To create a new AppDNA environment:
- Plan your server needs according to the type of deployment (proof-of-concept or production) and determine the SQL Server architecture needed for your data.
- Prepare your environment for installation.
- Install AppDNA and then configure the server installation and the client installations.
- To ensure that AppDNA runs as efficiently as possible, optimize related components such as SQL Server and IIS.
- Test the performance of your configuration.
Important: If you are upgrading AppDNA from a previous release, see Upgrade to AppDNA.