To add an AppDNA user account manually
- From the AppDNA menus, choose Administration > User Management.
- In the User Management screen toolbar, click Add.
- On the first tab, type a username and password for the user.
- Optionally, enter more detailed information for the user on the additional tabs.
- If you want the user to take advantage of the integrated login feature, click Add From AD in the toolbar, then find the required user details in the standard AD search and browse dialog. For more information, see About integrated login.
- After the user is added to the list, select a Role for the user from the list.
- To add more details for the user click the Details icon. This opens General, Address, Telephones, and Organization tabs in the lower part of the screen.
- When you have finished modifying any user details, click Save in the toolbar.