Hyper-V Virtual Machine
In the Hyper-V Virtual Machine step in the Virtual Machine Configuration Wizard, you select the Hyper-V virtual machine that you want to use for Install Capture.
Virtual machine – The wizard lists the virtual machines that are available on the Hyper-V host server specified in the previous step. Select the virtual machine that you want to use. This should be a dedicated virtual machine for use with Install Capture run from this AppDNA client. Run AppDNA as an administrator.
Configure AppDNA to run as administrator
- If necessary, close AppDNA.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the main AppDNA executable (called appTitude.exe). The table below shows the default location of this file.
- Right-click the file and from the shortcut menu, choose Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Under Privilege level, select the Run this program as an administrator check box.
- Click OK to save the changes.
|Machine type||Default location|