The following warning applies to any workaround that suggests changing a registry entry.
Editing the registry incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk. Be sure to back up the registry before you edit it.
1. Follow the steps described below in AppDNA-1766 to increase the uploadReadAheadSize that IIS will use.
2. Browse to the AppDNA Server installation directory (C:\Program Files\Citrix\AppDNA\Server).
3. Open the web.config file in a text or XML editor.
4. In appSettings, identify the ReportBaseURL key.
5. Modify the URL to exactly match the one that is defined in IIS and in your SSL certificate. For example, https://AppDNAServer:MyDomain.net:443/AppDNA/