Editing the registry incorrectly can cause serious problems that might require you to reinstall your operating system. Citrix cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk. Be sure to back up the registry before you edit it.
- When you establish a Microsoft Skype for Business call to a Cisco Meeting Room appliance, the video might not work. [LC9945]
- When a call is established, the call might consume several handles. The handles are not released when the call is disconnected. As a result, the handle count increases for each call. [LD0005]
When a call is established between Microsoft Skype for Business and the Citrix HDX RealTime Media Engine, the target system might not recognize the Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) tones. The issue occurs when the DTMF duration is short.
To enable the fix, set the following registry key:
Value: default value is 70, minimum value is 70, and the maximum value is 1000 [LD0084]
- The HDX RealTime Optimization Pack is installed and a call is established from User1 to User2. When User2 attempts to answer the call, there is no audio and the users cannot communicate with each other. [LD0269]
- With the RealTime Media Engine installed on a Mac operating system, you might be prompted repeatedly to enter the keychain password. The keychain password is used to submit the automated crash dump and the Citrix Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) information. [LD0528]
- SIP signaling ports on the RealTime Media Engine aren’t opened. [LD0685]
- The Optimization Pack on Chrome devices might have issues when disconnecting and reconnecting a VDA session between clients if one client has the ReatTime Media Engine installed and the other doesn’t. The two scenarios are:
- You are running an optimized VDA session on a client that has the RealTime Media Engine installed. You disconnect the session and reconnect the same VDA on a client without the RealTime Media Engine installed. The Optimization Pack disconnects because it can’t switch to unoptimized (fallback) mode. Workaround: Exit and manually restart the Optimization Pack and it starts in unoptimized mode.
- You are running an unoptimized VDA session on a client that doesn’t have the RealTime Media Engine installed. You disconnect the session and reconnect the same VDA on a client that has the RealTime Media Engine installed. The Optimization Pack doesn’t switch to optimized mode. Workaround: Exit and Exit and manually restart the Optimization Pack and it starts in optimized mode. [LOP-3126]