The License Administration Console lets you manage and monitor your Citrix licenses through a Web browser.
Use the Administration area to:
Toggle between the Dashboard and Administration views from links in the top right area of the console. Access to the Administration area requires administration privileges and is password-protected.
To open the console on a Windows computer
To open the License Administration Console on the computer on which it is installed:
From the programs list of the Start menu, select .
To open the console on a remote server or cluster
By default, the License Administration Console is configured for access only from the machine on which it is installed. To enable remote access, disable the inbound Citrix Licensing Web Port rule. As a security best practice, Citrix recommends that you limit the access to administrative interfaces to a minimal set of hosts and do not access administrative web interfaces while browsing untrusted web sites.
Navigate your browser to one of the following URL options:
- http://license server name:web service port
- http://cluster name:web service port
- http://IP:web service port
- license server name is the name of your license server
- cluster name is the name of a cluster containing the license server
- IP is the IP address of the license server
- web service port is the port number for the console's Web service
The default Web service port for the console is 8082.