These new or enhanced feature in Build 23101.
Citrix Licensing Manager Enhancement. Simplify data export by allowing you to select all products, all license models, and all Customer Success Services (Subscription Advantage) dates. Previously, you had to select a specific product, model, and Customer Success Services date range.
uadmin.exe enhanced reporting output. uadmin.exe output provides better reporting and display of User/Device license use. The .cvs file format reflects this enhancement. For more information, see Licensing commands.
These new or enhanced features in Build 22103.
- Citrix Licensing Manager Enhancements. These enhancements allow you to:
- Enable and disable the supplemental grace period.
- Modify these ports:
- License Server (default 27000)
- Vendor Daemon (default 7279)
- Web Services for Licensing (default 8083)
- Set historical usage retention period.
- Display the License Server version, hostname, Ethernet address, and IPv address in the top bar of the screen.
These new or enhanced features in Build 21103.
- Citrix Licensing Manager Enhancements. Displays license details after licenses are installed using a license access code or downloaded file.
These new or enhanced features in Build 20104.
- Citrix Licensing Manager Enhancements. These enhancements have been added to the Citrix Licensing Manager:
- Install licenses by using the license access code or a license file (.lic).
- Retry failed usage statistic uploads to Citrix.
- Server configuration screen displays last upload information.
These new or enhanced features in Build 19005.
- Proxy settings. Windows automatic proxy detection is enabled for components requiring outward bound web communications. The License Server automatically detects the proxy in its environment and communicates to the intended recipient without manual intervention.
- Citrix Licensing Manager Enhancements. Checks the availability of Subscription Advantage renewal licenses and can notify you of their existence or automatically install the licenses.
Allows anytime configuration of Citrix Customer Experience (CEIP) and Call Home. Set this configuration during install or upgrade. Call Home is a collection of basic usage and statistical information). For more information, see Citrix Licensing Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Call Home.
These new or enhanced features in Build 17005.
- Citrix License Management Service. Allows for license management and support.
- Links to Citrix Insight Services to provide you with a license management console.
- Enables better Citrix support of your license environment.
- Provides essential information for you to understand and control your license environment while your organization grows.
For more information, see Citrix License Management Service.
- Database storage - Database stores and exports the historical use data, increasing performance.
This new feature is available in License Server VPX Build 19800
- Active Directory, Citrix Licensing Manager, Studio, and Director integration support using License Server VPX. The License Server VPX supports Active Directory integration for the Citrix Licensing Manager Studio, and Director integration. Administer the users by using the Licensing Management Console. The configured Active Directory users can log on to the Licensing Administration Console and the Citrix Licensing Manager.
This new or enhanced feature in Build 17000.
- New version of the Citrix License Server VPX. The self-contained Linux-based virtual appliance that allows deployment of licensing in your Citrix environment.
These new or enhanced features in Build 16100.
- New version of Citrix License Server VPX. A self-contained Linux-based virtual appliance that allows deployment of licensing in your Citrix environment. License Server VPX contains a script to export and import licenses and data and move between VPX releases. You can bring the appliance online by:
- Importing the appliance to your host or pool of hosts.
- Configuring basic networking - specifying IP address, hostname, and other network information.
- Using the License Administration Console to upload licenses for your hosts.
- Call Home. Call Home capabilities have been extended to detect Citrix Service Provider licenses and report product usage to Citrix. For more information, see Citrix Licensing Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Call Home.