Fixed in VPX Build 23101:
- Incorrect installed license information is displayed in the historical usage report. [#LIC-405]
- Openssl upgraded from 1.0.2l to 1.0.2n to include security fixes. [#LIC-404]
Fixed in VPX Build 19800:
- Citrix License Server VPX, Build 17000. Using https://FQDN:8082 to access the License Administration Console, might cause the CITRIX daemon to exit. To recover, restart the License Server. [#LIC-313]
- In License Server Configuration on the License Administration Console, don't choose Default Port for the License Server Manager and restart Citrix Licensing Service. Choosing this option results in an inaccessible License Server. [#LIC-180]
- Studio does not display license usage information or manage the License Server. Use the License Administration Console that ships with the License Server to display license usage, manage License Server users, and upload licenses.
- The License Server VPX does not support Active Directory.
Fixed in Build 22103:
- The Citrix Licensing Administration Console version 21103 incorrectly displays the version number as v188.8.131.52. The correct number is 184.108.40.206.
- When using the Citrix Licensing Manager to install another license, a distorted display of the installed licenses information might appear on the right side of the screen. [#LIC-282]
- In the Citrix Licensing Manager Server Configuration page, changing the language to French or German might cause an error. If this error occurs, the Historical Usage drop-down menus are empty. [#LIC-317]
Fixed in Build 20104:
- When you try to start the Citrix Licensing Manager and Firefox is the default browser, the Citrix Licensing Manager is inaccessible and Firefox displays a generic error message. [#LIC-107]
- Failed Citrix Licensing Manager upload notifications are not deleted after you disable CEIP and Call Home. [#LIC-188]
Fixed in Build 18001:
- This fix deletes occasional rogue characters from the Citrix License Management Console. [#LC5354]
Fixed in Build 17005:
- lmhostid returns blank when it is queried to return an IPv6 type of address. [#621679]
Fixed in Build 17000:
- The udadmin command might not delete licenses when there is an apostrophe in the device name. [#LIC-142]
- Assigning a busy port to the vendor daemon or License Administration Console might result in the vendor daemon going down or the Licensing Administration Console becoming inaccessible. [#LIC-65]
- Windows - The vendor daemon goes down if you update the vendor daemon port by using a port that is already busy followed by a service restart. Access the License Administration Console and update the vendor daemon port by using a valid free port followed by a restart to restore License Server.
- VPX - This situation requires a support call.