MAM SDK policies for third-party apps for Android
This article describes the MAM SDK policies for Android third-party apps. You can change policy settings in the Citrix Endpoint Management console.
App Network Access
Tunneled - Web SSO is the name for the Secure Browse in the settings. The behavior is the same.
The settings options are as follows:
- Blocked: Networking APIs used by your app fails. Per the previous guideline, you should gracefully handle such a failure.
- Unrestricted: All network calls go directly and are not tunneled.
- Tunneled - Web SSO: The HTTP/HTTPS URL is rewritten. This option allows only the tunneling of HTTP and HTTPS traffic. A significant advantage of Tunneled - Web SSO is single sign-on (SSO) for HTTP and HTTPS traffic and also PKINIT authentication. On Android, this option has low setup overhead and is thus the preferred option for web browsing types of operations.
Comma-delimited list of FQDNs or DNS suffixes to be accessed directly instead of through a VPN connection. This only applies to the Tunneled - Web SSO mode when Citrix Gateway is configured with Split tunnel reverse mode.
Determines which output mediums are used by Citrix Endpoint Management app diagnostic logging facilities by default. Possibilities are file, console, or both. Default value is file.
Controls default verbosity of the mobile productivity app diagnostic logging facility. Higher-level numbers include more detailed logging.
- 0 - Nothing logged
- 1 - Critical errors
- 2 - Errors
- 3 - Warnings
- 4 - Informational messages
- 5 - Detailed informational messages
- 6 through 15 - Debug levels 1 through 10
Default value is level 4 (Informational messages).
Limits the number of log files retained by the mobile productivity app diagnostic logging facility before rolling over. Minimum is 2. Maximum is 8. Default value is 2.
Limits the size in megabytes (MB) of the log files retained by the mobile productivity app diagnostic logging facility before rolling over. Minimum is 1 MB. Maximum is 5 MB. Default value is 2 MB.