Non-compliant device behavior
When a device falls below the minimum compliance requirements, the Non-compliant device behavior policy allows you to select the action to take:
- Allow app: Allow the app to run normally.
- Allow app after warning: Warn the user that an app does not meet the minimum compliance requirements and allows the app to run. This setting is the default value.
- Block app: Block the app from running.
The following criteria determine whether a device meets the minimum compliance requirements.
Devices running iOS:
- iOS 10: An app is running an operating system version that is greater than or equal to the specified version.
- Debugger access: An app does not have debugging enabled.
- Jailbroken device: An app is not running on a jailbroken device.
- Device passcode: Device passcode is ON.
- Data sharing: Data sharing is not enabled for the app.
Devices running Android:
- Android SDK 24 (Android 7 Nougat): An app is running an operating system version that is greater than or equal to the specified version.
- Debugger Access: An app does not have debugging enabled.
- Rooted devices: An app is not running on a rooted device.
- Device lock: Device passcode is ON.
- Device encrypted: An app is running on an encrypted device.