Selecting the Authentication Type for Single Sign-On
If you have single sign-on and two-factor authentication configured on NetScaler Gateway, you can select which password to use for single sign-on. For example, you have LDAP configured as the primary authentication type and RADIUS configured as the secondary authentication type. When users access resources that require single sign-on, the user name and primary password are sent by default. You set which password should be used for single sign-on to web applications within a session profile.
To configure authentication for single sign-on
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand NetScaler Gateway > Policies and then click Session.
- In the details pane, click the Profiles tab and then do one of the following:
- To create a new profile, click Add.
- To modify an existing profile, click Open.
- On the Client Experience tab, next to Credential Index, click Override Global, select either Primary or Secondary.
- If this is a new profile, click Create and then click Close.
- If you are modifying an existing profile, click OK.