Citrix ADC MPX 25xxxA
The Citrix ADC MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A are 2U appliances. Each model has two eight-core processors, 256 gigabytes (GB) of memory, eight 40G QSFP+ ports (8x40G QSFP+).
The front panel of the MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A has a (8x40G QSFP+) port configuration.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A, front panel
The Citrix ADC MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial Console Port.
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called the LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- Network Ports, eight 40G QSFP+ ports.
Note: 40G ports do not support 10G and 1G transceivers.
The following figure shows the back panel of the MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A appliance.
The following components are visible on the back panel of the MPX 25100A, MPX 25160A appliance appliance:
- Two 300 GB removable solid-state drives. These appliances are redundant array of independent disks (RAID) devices. In a RAID configuration, the same data is stored on multiple drives to improve performance, increase storage capacity, lower the risk of data loss, and provide fault tolerance.
- Power switch. This switch turns the power to the appliance on or off. Press the switch for less than two seconds to turn off the power.
- Two power supplies. Each power supply is rated at 1000 watts, 100-240 volts. Each power supply has an LED that indicates the status of the power supply, as described in Common hardware components topic.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet, or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button. This button is used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI Button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information about lights out management port of the appliance, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC MPX appliance.