In addition to the NetScaler ADC or CloudBridge appliance that you added to the inventory when you accessed NetScaler Insight Center for the first time, you must add any additional appliances that you want to monitor.
Points to remember
- Only nCore NetScaler appliances running version software 9.3 or later can be added to the inventory. You cannot add standalone Access Gateway appliances.
- If the NetScaler appliance uses its Subnet IP address (SNIP) as the source IP address for AppFlow records, specify the SNIP address as the NetScaler IP address.
- You cannot monitor a NetScaler cluster setup.
- NetScaler Insight Center can monitor appliances in a high availability setup. Citrix recommends that you add both the appliances (primary and secondary) to the NetScaler Insight Center appliance. When the primary appliance fails, the secondary appliance generates the performance reports. You do not have to explicitly enable AppFlow on the secondary appliance.
- Make sure that both the NetScaler appliance and the NetScaler Insight Center appliance have either HTTP access or HTTPS access enabled. For details about configurations, see Modifying System Security Settings.
To add a NetScaler appliance