A client session is created when a user logs on to the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance. You can view all current client sessions in the Sessions pane, and you can end the session for a user.
To view client sessions, on the Configuration tab, in the navigation pane, expand System, and then click Sessions.
In the Sessions
pane, you can view the following details:
- User Name—User account that is being used for the session.
- IP Address—IP address of the client from which the session has been created.
- Port—Port being used for the session.
- Login Time—Time at which the current session was created on NetScaler Insight Center.
- Last Activity Time—Time at which user activity was last detected in the session.
- Session Expires In—Time remaining before session expiry.
To end a client session, in the Sessions pane, click the session that you want to remove, and then click End Session.
Note: You cannot end a session from the client that initiated that session.