- Application performance analytics
- Application security analytics
- Create an application definition
- Create a threshold and alert for application analytics
The App Security Dashboard provides a holistic view of the security status of your applications. For example, it shows key security metrics such as security violations, signature violations, threat indexes. App Security dashboard also displays attack related information such as syn attacks, small window attacks, and DNS flood attacks for the discovered NetScaler instances.
Note: To view the metrics of the App Security Dashboard, AppFlow for Security insight should be enabled on the NetScaler instances that you want to monitor.
To view the security metrics of a NetScaler instances on App Security Dashboard
1. In a web browser, type the IP address of the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (for example, http://192.168.100.1).
2. In User Name and Password, enter the administrator credentials.
3. Navigate to Applications > App Security Dashboard, and select the instance IP address from the Devices drop-down list.
You can further drill-down on the discrepancies reported on the App Security Investigator by clicking on the bubbles plotted on the graph.