Application analytics on NetScaler MAS allows you to monitor the various types of traffic passing through NetScaler instances. NetScaler MAS allows you to set thresholds on various counters used to monitor the insight traffic. You can also configure rules and create alerts in NetScaler MAS.
- In NetScaler MAS, navigate to System > Analytics Settings > Thresholds. On Thresholds page that opens, click Add.
- On the Create Thresholds and Alerts page, specify the following details:
- Name. Type in a name for creating an event for which NetScaler MAS generates an alert.
- Traffic Type. From the drop-down list box, select APPANALYTICS.
- Entity. From the drop-down list box, select the category or the resource type. By default, "applications" is selected as the entity.
- Reference Key. A reference key is automatically generated based on the traffic type and entity that you have selected.
- Duration. From the drop-down list box, select the time interval for which you want to monitor the entity. You can monitor the entities for an hour, or for a day, or for a week's duration.
3. In the Configure Rule section create a rule by choosing the App Score metric, a required comparator, and provide a threshold value.
4. Click Enable Alert to allow NetScaler MAS to start monitoring the entities.
5. Optionally, configure actions such as email notifications and SMS notifications. Click Create.