Citrix recommends that you generate an archive of NetScaler MAS data and statistics before contacting technical support for debugging an issue. The archive is a TAR file that you can send to the technical support team.
1. Navigate to System > Diagnostics > Technical Support, and then click Generate Technical Support File.
2. On the Generate Support File page, select the following options:
- Collect Debug Logs – Select this option to collect afdecoder logs.
- Duration – Enter the duration for which debug logs should be collected. You will only see this option, if you enable the Collect Debug Logs option.
- Collect Data Distribution – Select this option to collect distinct and diverse logs from the database.
The archive file is created as a TAR file.
For example, the archive file that is created might be named NetScaler_MAS_<DDMMYY>.tar.gz.
3. Download the files and email them to the Citrix technical support team.