NetScaler MAS reports the following details of the frontend configured on an HAProxy instance:
- Host IP Address. IP address of the host
- Configuration Path. Absolute configuration path of the HAProxy instance on the host.
- Name. Name of the frontend that handles the incoming traffic.
- Bind Host. IP address to which the frontend is bound.
- Bind Port. Port to which the frontend is bound.
To view the frontend configured on the HAProxy instances:
In NetScaler MAS, navigate to Networks > Network Functions > HAProxy > Frontends.