NetScaler MAS reports the following details of servers configured on an HAProxy instance:
- Host IP Address. Name of the host.
- Configuration Path. Absolute path of the HAProxy instance configuration file on the host.
- Backend Name. Name of the backend in the HAProxy configuration.
- Name. Name of the Server in the HAProxy configuration.
- Server Address. IP address of the server.
- Server Port. Port used by the server.
To view the servers configured on the HAProxy instances:
In NetScaler MAS, navigate to Networks > Network Functions > HAProxy > Servers.