- Create audit templates
- View audit reports
- Audit configuration changes across instances
- Get configuration advice on network configuration
- Poll configuration audit of NetScaler instances
- Generate configuration audit diff for ConfigChange SNMP Traps
You set up your NetScaler instances with optimal configurations so that you can achieve optimal performance on your applications. However, it may happen that some configurations might not be standard configurations and this might affect the performance of your applications.
To help you optimize your application performance, NetScaler MAS analyzes the NetScaler instance configuration and provides you with recommendations. You can apply the recommended configurations from NetScaler MAS.
To analyze the NetScaler instance
1. Navigate to Networks > Configuration Audit > Configuration Advice.
2. Do one of the following:
- Click Upload Configuration File and upload the configuration file of your network instance.
- Click Select Device and select the NetScaler instance that you want to analyze.
NetScaler MAS analyzes the configuration on your instance and provides a list of configuration recommendations as shown in the image below. Click the check box next to a configuration advice to view the corrective commands.
If you want to update your configuration, specify the values for the variables in the corrective commands and click Apply Now as shown in the image below.
When the command is successfully run on the network instance, the check box next to the advice disappears.
If you want to view the details of the commands run on your network instance, navigate to Networks > Instances > <Instance_Type>, select the IP address of the instance, and then click Events from the Actions drop-down list.
On the Events page, you can view the details of the configuration change.