You might have configured both load balancing and front-end optimization (FEO) on a NetScaler instance for your deployment. However, now you want to replicate only the FEO configuration to other NetScaler instances.
You can use the Configuration Jobs feature of NetScaler MAS to extract the FEO configuration from a NetScaler instance and replicate it on multiple instances.
1. Navigate to Networks > Configuration Jobs, and then click Create Job.
2. Specify the job name and the type of instance.
3. Select Instance as the Configuration Source, select the source instance whose configuration you want to replicate, select the time period when you had run this configuration, and then click Extract.
The number of commands executed on that instance in the time duration you selected is displayed on the screen as highlighted in the image below.
4. Drag and drop the commands to the Commands field in the right pane.
Retain only the commands related to FEO and manually delete the commands related to load balancing, or commands related to any other configuration, and then click Next.
6. Click Add Instances and add the instances on which you want to apply the FEO configuration. Click OK, and then. click Next.
If you have specified variables in the commands, on the Specify Variable Values tab, click Download Input Key File. In the downloaded file, specify values for the variables, and then upload the file to NetScaler MAS.
On the Job Preview tab, you can evaluate and verify the commands to be run on each instance or instance group.
On the Execute tab, click Finish to execute the job on the selected NetScaler instances.