- Hide all default StyleBooks
NetScaler MAS lists all StyleBooks present in NetScaler MAS folder system. The list of StyleBooks includes default and custom StyleBooks that can be both private and public. As an administrator, you might want to hide all default StyleBooks. You can allow your users to view and access only custom StyleBooks built by you or by the users.
NetScaler MAS allows you to display your custom StyleBooks and hide all default StyleBooks that are shipped with NetScaler MAS. A new GUI option is provided where you can hide all default StyleBooks.
To hide all default StyleBooks
1. In NetScaler MAS, navigate to Applications > Configurations > Settings.
2. The Settings page displays information whether the default StyleBooks are visible to users or not.
3. To hide the default StyleBooks, click the edit icon at the top right side.
4. On the Configure StyleBook Settings page, select Hide Default StyleBooks option.
5. Click OK.
The Configure StyleBook Settings page is still visible to users if you have not opted to hide the page using the RBAC feature. The users might still have the option to unhide the default StyleBooks.
To hide the Configure StyleBook Settings page, you must create a policy and assign that policy to those users who should not see the default StyleBooks.
To create an RBAC policy
1. In NetScaler MAS, navigate to Account > User Administration > Access Policies.
2. Click Add to create a policy.
3. Enter the policy name.
4. In the Permissions section, make sure that under All > Applications > Configuration > Settings is not selected, and click OK.
After creating policies, you must create roles, bind each role to one or more policies, and assign roles to user groups. To know more about how to associate policies with users, see Configuring Role-Based Access Control.