SSL Insight Error Handling
Note: This feature is currently available in Beta.
You can now view the information about the failed SSL handshake transactions (SSL frontend and SSL backend) on the SSL insight GUI in NetScaler MAS.
To monitor SSL Insight Metrics in NetScaler MAS
1. On the Analytics tab, navigate to Web Insight and click the Client, Server, or Application node to display the metrics about clients, the server, or the applications, respectively.
2. In the top-left pane, from the drop-down list, select the time frame whose metrics you want to display. You can customize the time frame by using the time-frame slider. Click Go.
3. The SSL Insight metrics appear as pie charts, which you can click for more details.
4. To display details for a specific application, client, or server, click the corresponding value on the bar graph.
5. To View the Failed SSL transactions, on the SSL section, select the radio button on the SSL section.
For more information, see http://docs.citrix.com/en-us/netscaler-mas/12/analytics/ssl-insight.html.