The Change Management wizard guides you through the process of uploading, downloading, staging, and activating the SD-WAN software and configuration on the Master Control Node (MCN) appliance and client appliances.
The Change Management wizard is a component of the SD-WAN Management Web Interface running on the MCN, and is not part of the SD-WAN Center. However, you can use the SD-WAN Center to connect to the specified MCN, and access the Change Management wizard.
You must specify the MCN for the SD-WAN Center virtual machine before you can use SD-WAN Center to access the Change Management wizard on that MCN. For instructions, see, Specifying the MCN and Testing the Connection.
To open the Change Management Wizard
1. In the SD-WAN Center web interface, click the Configuration tab.
2. Click Change Management.
3. At the Click here to Open Master Control Node’s Change Management prompt, click the here link.
The Login page for the SD-WAN Management Web Interface running on the associated MCN appears.
4. Log into the Management Web Interface on the MCN appliance.
5. Select the Configuration tab.
6. In the navigation tree (left pane), click + next to the Virtual WAN branch to expand that branch.
7. Click Change Management.
This displays the first page of the Change Management wizard, the Change Process Overview page, as shown in the figure below.
8. To start the wizard, click Begin.
For complete instructions on using the wizard to upload, stage, and activate the SD-WAN software and configuration on the appliances, please see the SD-WAN 9.1.0 User Guide.
The Change Management wizard has the following navigation elements: