In SD-WAN Center, you can switch the active storage to the data store you created on your virtual server. This allows you to store more statistics data obtained by polling all the SD-WAN appliances in the WAN. For information on creating a datastore on ESXi server, see Adding and Configuring the Datastore on ESXi Server. For information on creating a datastore on XenServer, see Adding and Configuring the Data Storage on XenServer.
To specify the active storage for the SD-WAN Center VM
1. Log into the SD-WAN Center VM.
The default login credentials for the SD-WAN Center are as follows:
2. Click the Administration tab and then click Storage Maintenance.
3. In the Active column of the Storage Systems table, select the storage you created.
4. Select Migrate Data and click Apply.
5. The Delete All Existing Files message appears, click Switch.
This places the SD-WAN Center into Maintenance Mode and displays a progress bar in the main page area.
6. When the activation completes, click Continue.
This dismisses the progress bar and returns to the main Storage Maintenance page.