How to Import the MCN Configuration to SD-WAN Center
When SD-WAN center is set up and a connection is established between the master control node (MCN) and SD-WAN center, you can import the MCN configuration to SD-WAN Center and view the network maps.
The Import function imports a configuration into an open or new SD-WAN master configuration. If an SD-WAN master configuration is open when you use the import function, it and its maps are overwritten by the new SD-WAN master configuration. If no SD-WAN master configuration is open, an untitled package is created.
To import the MCN configuration to SD-WAN Center:
In the SD-WAN Center web interface click the Configuration tab.
Click Network Configuration and then click Import.
In the From Network field select one of the following options:
- Active MCN: Connect to the active MCN and download the current Configuration;
- Other: Connect to an IP address of a different MCN and download the current Configuration. You may have to install the security Certificate from this SD-WAN Center in the MCN before you can Import the Configuration.
For more information, see, Installing the SD-WAN Center Certificate.
Alternatively, in the From File section, click Browse and select a Configuration to be uploaded from your computer.
In the Import to field select Current Package to import the contents of the selected file into the current open package.
In the Use Network Maps from, field select one of the following options.
- Current Package: Retain the currently saved set of network maps after the import.
- New Package: Use the network maps from the imported package and discard the current set of maps.
- Both Packages: Use the imported maps in addition to the currently saved maps.
Click Import. The configuration is imported.
In the Network Map section. Click the settings icon and select Auto populate to automatically add and arrange each site in the configuration to the map.