How to View Ethernet Interface Statistics
SD-WAN Center provides a central view of all the Ethernet interfaces on the different SD-WAN appliances on your SD-WAN network. This helps you during troubleshooting to quickly see whether any of the ports are down. You can also view the transmitted and received bandwidth, or packet details at each port. You can also view the number of errors that occurred on these interfaces during a certain time period.
The Ethernet interfaces are configured on each SD-WAN appliance during setup of the SD-WAN network.
For information about configuring interface groups for MCN sites, see http://docs.citrix.com/en-us/cloudbridge/9/setting-up-master-control-node-mcn/virtual-interface-groups-mcn-site.html
For information about configuring interface groups for branch sites, see http://docs.citrix.com/en-us/cloudbridge/9/adding-configuring-branch-sites/configuring-virtual-interface-groups-branch-site.html
To view Ethernet interface statistics:
In SD-WAN Center, navigate to Reports > Ethernet Interfaces, and in the timeline control select a time period.
For more information about using the timeline control, see How to Use Timeline Controls.
You can view the following metrics:
- Name: Name of the Ethernet interface.
- Worst State: Worst state observed during the selected time period.
- TX Bandwidth: Bandwidth transmitted.
- RX Bandwidth: Bandwidth received.
- TX Packets: Number of packets transmitted.
- RX Packets: Number of packets received.
- Errors: Number of errors observed during the selected time period.
- Data Coverage: Percentage of the selected time period for which data is available.
Click the settings icon to select the metrics that you want to view.