Troubleshooting High Availability Pairs
If the appliances report any failure to enter high-availability mode, the error message will also note the cause. Some issues that can interfere with high-availability mode are:
- The other appliance is not running.
- The HA parameters on the two appliances are not identical.
- The two appliances are not running the same software release.
- The two appliances do not have the same model number.
- Incorrect or incomplete cabling between the appliances does not allow the HA heartbeat to pass between them.
- The HA/Group Mode SSL Certificates on one or both appliances are damaged or missing.