After checking the connections, you are ready to deploy the SD-WAN 4000, 4100, and 5100 appliances on the network.
The appliance shipped from Citrix has default IP addresses configured on it. To deploy the appliance on the network, you must configure the appropriate IP addresses on the appliance to accelerate the network traffic.
Initial configuration consists of the following tasks:
- Initial configuration consists of the following tasks:
- Identify the prerequisites for the initial configuration.
- Record various values required in the initial configuration procedure.
- Configure the appliance by connecting it to the Ethernet port.
- Assign management IP address through the serial console.
By default, the fail-to-wire network adapters are in bypass state.