The first step is to open a new configuration package, and add the MCN site to the new configuration.
To add and begin configuring the MCN appliance site, do the following:
In the navigation tree, open the Virtual WAN branch and select Configuration Editor.
This displays the Configuration Editor main page (middle pane).
2. Click New to start defining a new configuration.
This displays the New configuration settings page.
3. Click Add in the Sites bar to begin adding and configuring the MCN site.
This displays the Add Site dialog box.
4. Enter the site information.
Do the following:
a. Enter the Site Name, Appliance Name, and Secure Key.
b. Select the appliance Model.
c. Select primary MCN as the mode.
d. Select Enable Site as Intermediate Node, If this option is enabled, the site serves as a mediator for the creation and deletion of Dynamic virtual paths between two or more sites connected to this site.
5. Click Add to add the site.
This adds the new site to the Sites tree, and displays the Basic Settings configuration form for the new site.
6. Enter the basic settings for the new site, or accept the defaults.
7. (Optional, strongly recommended) Save the configuration-in-progress.
If you cannot complete the configuration in one session, you can save it at any time, so you can return to complete it later. The configuration is saved to your workspace on the local appliance. To resume working in a saved configuration, click Open in the Configuration Editor menu bar (top of page area). This displays a dialog box for selecting the configuration you want to modify.
To save the current configuration package, do the following:
Click Save As (at the top of the Configuration Editor middle pane).
This opens the Save As dialog box.
2. Enter the configuration package name.