- How to Export Backup Copy of the Configuration Package (Optional)
- How to Load Saved Configuration Package into the Configuration Editor
- How to Import Backed up Configuration Package into the Configuration Editor
In addition to saving the configuration-in-progress to your appliance workspace, is recommended that you also periodically back up the configuration to your local PC.
To export the current configuration package to your PC, do the following:
This displays the Export Configuration dialog box.
2. Select File Download from the Destination: drop-down menu.
This reveals the Include Network Map option, which is selected by default.
3. Accept the default, and click Export.
This includes the Network Map information in the configuration package, and opens a file browser for specifying the name and location for saving the configuration.
4. Navigate to the save location on your PC and click Save.
This saves the configuration package to your PC.
To recover a backed-up configuration package, you can use an Import operation to import the package from your PC and load it into the Configuration Editor. You can then save the imported package to your Management Web Interface workspace for future use. Instructions are provided in the section Importing a Backed up Configuration Package into the Configuration Editor.