- NetScaler SD-WAN Management Web Interface
- One Touch Start
- Installing the SD-WAN Appliance Packages on the Clients
- Preparing the SD-WAN Appliance Packages on the MCN
- Connecting the Client Appliances to Your Network
- Setting up the SD-WAN Appliances
The next step is to prepare the SD-WAN Appliance Packages for distribution to the client nodes. This involves the following two procedures:
Export the Configuration Package to Change Management.
Before you can generate the Appliance Packages, you must first export the completed configuration package from the Configuration Editor to the global Change Management staging inbox on the MCN. Instructions are provided in the section Exporting the Configuration Package to Change Management.
Generate and stage the Appliance Packages.
After you have added the new configuration package to the Change Management inbox, you can generate and stage the Appliance Packages. To do this, you will use the Change Management wizard in the Management Web Interface on the MCN. Instructions are provided in the section Generating and Staging the SD-WAN Appliance Packages.