The rackmount chassis of SD-WAN 210-SE fits a standard rack and takes 1U of racking height.
The NetScaler SD-WAN 210-SE appliance can be placed on any flat surface, or mounted in any standard rack unit with the provided rack-mount brackets and screws.
To install the appliance into a rack:
1. Ensure that the SD-WAN 210-SE appliance is placed on a stable surface prior to rack-mount installation.
2. Attach the provided rack-mount brackets to the sides of the appliance using the provided bracket screws.
a. If you are installing the appliance into a four-post rack, attach the rack-mount brackets with the handles aligned with the front of the SD-WAN 210-SE appliance.
b. If you are installing the appliance into a two-post rack, attach the rack-mount brackets with the handles aligned with the middle of the SD-WAN 210-SE appliance.
3. Position the SD-WAN 210-SE appliance in the rack. Ensure there is enough room around the device to allow for sufficient air flow.
4. Line up the rack-mount bracket holes to the holes on the rack and ensure that the SD-WAN 210-SE appliance is level.
5. Finger tighten four rack-mount screws to attach the appliance to the rack.
6. Tighten the rack-mount screws with an appropriate screwdriver.
7. Plug the provided power cable.
To install the appliance into the wall:
1. Using the supplied drywall screws and anchors, drill 2 holes into your wall lined up with the two matching screw holes on the rear of the mount housing of the appliance. Hang the appliance with the 4 (2 on each side) screws.
a) Align the chassis ears brackets against the front and back of the mounting holes provided and properly attach ears bracket to the SD-WAN chassis by tightening the 4 screws (each side 2) provided.
b) Mount the SD-WAN 210-SE chassis using the 4 ear brackets (each side 2) as shown below on both sides to the wall.
SD-WAN 210-SE appliance can be desktop mounted using the rubber feet shipped in the appliance package.