- Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4000 SE
- Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE
- Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 5100 SE
- Summary of Hardware Specifications
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing the Hardware
- Planning the Deployment
- Initial Configuration
- Deployment Modes
After checking the connections, you are ready to deploy the SD-WAN 4000, 4100, and 5100 appliances on the network.
The appliance shipped from Citrix has default IP addresses configured on it. To deploy the appliance on the network, you must configure the appropriate IP addresses on the appliance to accelerate the network traffic.
By default, the fail-to-wire network adapters are in bypass state.