Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 is a 2U appliances. Each model has two 6-core processors for a total of 12 physical cores (24 cores with hyper-threading), and 96 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE has a virtual WAN bandwidth of 1Gbps and 2Gbps.
The following figures shows the front panel of the Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE, front panel
The Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE appliances have the following ports:
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the appliance's software. The LEDs on the LOM port are not operational by design.
- RS232 serial console port.
- Two 10/1000Base-T copper Ethernet management ports (RJ45). These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
- 2 port 10G FTW
- 4 port 10G/1G SFP+
- 4 port 10/100/1000 FTW RJ 45
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 SE, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix NetScsler SD-WAN 4100 SE appliance:
- 2 X 1 TB HDD in RAID 1.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- Disable alarm button. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Dual power supplies (either AC or DC), each with max power of 850 watts, 100-240 volts.