The hardware accessories for your particular appliance, such as cables, adapters, and rail kit, vary depending on the hardware platform you ordered. Unpack the box that contains your new appliance on a sturdy table with plenty of space and inspect the contents.
If you ordered a SD-WAN 400 or 800 appliance, the box should contain:
- The appliance you ordered
- One DB9 female to DB9 female console port cable
- One 6 ft CAT5 network cable
- One power cable
If you ordered a SD-WAN 1000, 2000 or 3000 appliance, the box should contain:
In addition to the items included in the box with your new appliance, you will need the following items to complete the installation and initial configuration process.
- Ethernet cables for each additional Ethernet port that you will connect to your network
- One available Ethernet port on your network switch or hub for each Ethernet port you want to connect to your network
- A computer to serve as a management workstation