The Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 2000-SE platform is a 1U appliance with one quad-core processor and 24 gigabytes (GB) of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the SD-WAN 2000-SE appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 2000-SE appliance, front panel
SD-WAN 2000-SE appliance has the following ports:
- An RS232 serial console port.
- A copper Ethernet (RJ45) Port called the Lights out Management (LOM) port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the appliance's software.
- A copper Ethernet (RJ45) management port, numbered 0/1, and named PRI (primary). The management port is used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions. You can use this port for initial provisioning of Virtual WAN. The LOM port also operates as a management port.
- Four 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet ports numbered 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, and 1/4 from left to right. The four ports form two accelerated pairs, which function as accelerated bridges. Ports 1/1 and 1/2 are accelerated pair A (apA), and 1/3 and 1/4 are accelerated pair B (apB).
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SD-WAN 2000-SE appliance:
- 600 GB removable solid-state drive, which stores the appliance's software and user data, and 1 TB hard disk drive.
- Power switch. Press the switch for five seconds to switch off the power.
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button, for use at the request of Technical Support to produce a core dump. You must use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Single power supply, rated at 300 watts, 100-240 volts.