To monitor IPSec tunnel statistics:
1. Navigate to Monitor → Statistics. Choose IPsec Tunnel from the Show drop-down menu as shown below:
2. Navigate to Monitor → IKE/IPsec. Observe the configured IPsec tunnels, the IKE and IPsec service associations between two or mode VPN endpoints configured within the SD-WAN network.
1. Navigate to Configuration → Appliance Settings → Logging/Monitoring. Select Filename from the drop-down menu and click View Log. You can view the following log details for the IPsec tunnel:
* Creation and Deletion of IPsec tunnel
* IPsec tunnel status change
1. Navigate to Configuration → Appliance Settings → Logging/Monitoring → Alert Options.
2. Create Email and Syslog alerts for IPsec tunnel state reporting.
* Supports IPSEC_TUNNEL as one of the Event types which allows you to configure Email and Syslog Severity Filters.
1. Navigate to Configuration → System Maintenance → Diagnostics → Events.
2. Add events based on the “IPSEC_TUNNEL” object type. Create filters for all IPsec related events.