To perform auto secure peering an EE appliance from a standalone WANOP on the DC Side:
1. On a standalone WANOP appliance at the data center, click Secure in the Secure Peering pane of the Secure Acceleration page.
2. Configure the keystore settings by providing the keystore password or by disabling the keystore.
3. Enable Secure Peering by selecting Private CA to perform AUTOMATIC SECURE PEERING.
4. The appliance level CA certificate and private Certificate and Key will be generated on the local WANOP and a table to add a REMOTE PEER TO Perform AUTO secure peering with is displayed.
5. Click on the ‘+’ icon and a popup window to add IP address with username and password is dispalyed. After successful authentication with the remote IP with credentials provided, a request is sent to the remote machine that installs CA Certificate and the Private certificate and key for itself locally (on the remote machine).
After Successful Authentication, you will see Secure Peering as TRUE and the partner IP address as one of the Virtual IP address of the remote Enterprise Edition Appliance.
View Secure Partner Information on the Enterprise Edition Appliance under WANOPTIMIZATION > Partners in the Monitoring page.
a. Data Store Encryption can be performed on the Enterprise Edition appliance through feature enablement from the MCN under Optimization node for an Enterprise Edition appliance.
b. For an Enterprise Edition appliance, secure peering will always be enabled.
1. To validate if the Private CA and Private Certificate Key pair is generated successfully, review the information below:
2. View Secure Partner Information on the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > WAN Optimization > Partners page.
3. On partner appliance, View Secure Partner Information of the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > Partners & Plug-ins > Secure Partners page.
1. View Secure Partner Success / Failure Information on the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > WAN Optimization > Partners > Secure Partners page.
2. On partner appliance, view Secure Partner Information on the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > Partners & Plug-ins > Secure Partners page.
3. On partner appliance, view Secure Partner Information on the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > Appliance Performance > Logging page.