This deployment configures DC site EE appliance in LISTEN ON mode and Branch site EE appliance in CONNECT TO mode.
To configure auto secure peering initiated from an EE appliance at DC site and EE appliance at Branch site:
1. Upload CA Certificate and CA Key Certificate obtained from authentic certificate and provide to SD-WAN as shown below.
2. On a new EE appliance at the DC site, in the SD-WAN web GUI, go to Configuration > Secure Acceleration > Secure Peering.
3. Configure keystore by providing the keystore password or by disabling the keystore.
4. Enable secure peering by selecting CA Certificate radio button and providing uploaded CA and CA Key pair certificates appropriately as shown below.
5. Provide Remote machine’s Virtual IP along with Port 443 as shown below.
1. To validate if the Private CA and Private Certificate Key pair is generated successfully, review the information below.
2. On partner appliance, View Secure Partner Information on the Enterprise Edition appliance under Monitoring > Partners > Secure Partners page.
1. View Secure Partner Success / Failure Information on the Enterprise Edition Appliance under Monitoring > WAN Optimization > Partners > Secure Partners page.