To configure new EE appliance at the DC to windows domain:
1. Go to Windows Domain in SD-WAN web GUI, navigate to Configuration > Secure Acceleration > and click Join Windows Domain.
2. Provide Windows domain name and perform Domain Join pre-checks.
3. After pre-check summary shows as successful, enter domain controller’s credentials.
4. On successful domain join, you get the following output.
1. Add delegate user to delegate the services as shown below.
2. Provide correct domain Name and perform delegate user pre-check.
3. After delegate user pre-checks are successful, provide valid credentials of the delegate user.
4. After delegate user is added successfully to SD-WAN, you will see a success message.
5. To check what all services are delegated by the delegate user, point to the user and select services.