- Upgrade to 9.3 With Working Virtual WAN Configuration
- Upgrade to 9.3 Without Virtual WAN Configuration
- Convert SD-WAN 1000 / 2000 WANOP Appliances to Enterprise Edition With USB
- Converting Existing Appliance to Enterprise Edition Appliance
Upgrading to 9.3 release is a multi-step process. Virtual WAN software is upgraded centrally from the MCN appliance using tar.gz files. Refer to the upgrade instructions in the following sections.
4. Click Next to proceed further.
5. After accepting license agreement, you are navigated to Appliance Staging where appliances can be staged by clicking on Stage Appliances.
6. Transfer Progress status is displayed as part of preparing and staging the software packages to the appliances.
7. Click Next when Transfer Progress shows 100%, and button is enabled to proceed.
8. You are navigated to Activation page where you can activate staged software by clicking Activate Staged and confirm to start activation by clicking OK in pop message.
9. After completion of activation countdown of 180s click Done that gets enabled.
10. After the appliances are upgraded to 9.3.0 you need to perform Change Management once again this time by uploading single step upgrade package, ns-sdw-sw-9.3.0.x.zip after downloading the package from the download server.
11. Click Stage Appliances once upload process is successful and relevant models are displayed that would be upgraded based on the configuration file that has information about each branch platform models. License agreement page pop-up for user to take action and proceed is displayed.
12. After accepting license agreement, you are navigated to Appliance Staging page which shows the status of package preparation and staging followed by transfer status for each branches.
13. After completion of transfer, you are navigated to Activation page where you can click on Activate Staged button to active the staged software.
14. Click done once the countdown is completed and the button is enabled.
Bare Metal appliances such as, SD-WAN – 410, 2100, 4100, and 5100 SD-WAN run the SD-WAN software only, and do not need any OS components packages.
15. Navigate to Change Management page and you can check the transfer status of WANOP, SVM , XenServer Hotfixes for applicable branches only.
16. Navigate to Change Management Settings page to schedule the installation of software other than non-SDWAN like WANOP, SVM, XenServer Hotfixes. By default the MCN assigns schedules installation to be attempted every day at 21:20:00 based on software availability on the branches.
17. For detailed information or help on the scheduling information, you can click on help icon and get the information.