- Configuring SSL Compression
- XenServer 6.5 Upgrade for SD-WAN WANOP Edition Appliances
To upgrade to XenServer version 6.5, the appliances must be running NetScaler SD-WAN WANOP software release 9.0.x or later.
Do not attempt upgrading when the appliance is running on software version lower than release 9.0.x to prevent upgrade issues.
To upgrade to XenServer 6.5 on SD-WAN WANOP appliances, ensure that the appliance is running software release version 9.0.x or later. If the appliances are running older software release version, upgrade to the latest software release version first.
1. In NetScaler SD-WAN WANOP GUI, go to Configuration > Maintenance > Update Software. Download the ns-sdw-vw-<Build_No>.upg file to upgrade the appliance.
2. After upgrading to the latest software version of WANOP software, navigate to Configuration > Maintenance > Update Software in the GUI. Upload ns-sdw-xen65-pkg_v1.5.upg file.
3. Wait for approximately 20 mins for the upgrade to complete. The appliance restarts after the upgrade is successfully completed.