You can avail the following benefits by using admin partitions for your deployment:
- Allows delegation of administrative ownership of an application to the customer.
- Reduces the cost of ADC ownership without compromising on performance and ease-of-use.
- Safeguards from unwarranted configuration changes. In a non-partitioned NetScaler, authorized users of other application could intentionally or unintentionally change configurations that are required for your application. This could lead to undesirable behavior. This possibility is reduced in a partitioned NetScaler.
- Isolates traffic between different applications by the use of dedicated VLANs for each partition.
- Accelerates and allows to scale application deployments.
- Allows application-level or localized management and reporting.
Let us analyze a couple of cases to understand the scenarios in which you can use admin partitions.