View classic policies
You can view classic policies by using either the GUI or the command line. You can view details such as the policy’s name, expression, and bindings.
View a classic policy and its binding information by using the CLI
At the command prompt, type the following commands to view a classic policy and its binding information:
show <featureName> policy [policyName]
> show appfw policy GenericApplicationSSL_ Name: GenericApplicationSSL_ Rule: ns_only_get_adv Profile: GenericApplicationSSL_Prof1 Hits: 0 Undef Hits: 0 Policy is bound to following entities 1) REQ VSERVER app_u_GenericApplicationSSLPortalPages PRIORITY : 100 Done
Note: If you omit the policy name, all policies are listed without the binding details.
View classic policies and policy bindings by using the GUI
- In the navigation pane, expand the feature whose policies you want to view, (for example, if you want to view application firewall policies, expand Application Firewall), and then click Policies.
- In the details pane, do one or more of the following:
- To view details for a specific policy, click the policy. Details appear in the Details area of the configuration pane.
- To view bindings for a specific policy, click the policy, and then click Show Bindings.
- To view global bindings, click the policy, and then click Global Bindings. Note that you cannot bind a Content Switching, Cache Redirection, SureConnect, Priority Queuing, or NetScaler Gateway Authorization policy globally.