The hardware accessories for your particular appliance, such as cables, adapters, and rail kit, vary depending on the hardware platform you ordered. Unpack the box that contains your new appliance on a sturdy table with plenty of space and inspect the contents.
Use the following list to verify that you received everything that should have been included in the box.
- The appliance you ordered
- One RJ-45 to DB-9 adapter
- One 6 ft RJ-45/DB-9 cable
The following table specifies the number of power cables included for each appliance model:
- MPX 5500
- MPX 5550/5650,
- MPX 7500/9500,
- MPX 8005/8015/8200/8400/8600/8800
- MPX 15000,
- MPX 17000
- MPX 9700/10500/12500/15500
- MPX 11500/13500/14500/16500/18500/20500, MPX 11515/11520/11530/11540/11542
- MPX 14000, MPX 17500/19500/21500
- MPX 25100T/25160T
- T1100 (Gen1)
- T1100 (16)
- MPX 22040/22060/22080/22100/22120
- MPX 24100/24150
Note: Make sure that a power outlet is available for each cable.
Note: Power cables are available for AC models only.
Note: For Brazilian customers, Citrix does not ship a power cable. Use a cable that conforms to the ABNT NBR 14136:2002 standard.
In addition to the items included in the box with your new appliance, you will need the following items to complete the installation and initial configuration process.