Configuring kerberos authentication on a client
Kerberos support must be configured on the browser to use Kerberos for authentication. You can use any Kerberos-compliant browser. Instructions for configuring Kerberos support on Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox follow. For other browsers, see the documentation of the browser.
To configure Internet Explorer for Kerberos authentication
- In the Tools menu select Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click Local Intranet, and then click Sites.
- In the Local Intranet dialog box, make sure that the Automatically detect intranet network option is selected, and then click Advanced.
- In the Local Intranet dialog box, add the web sites of the domains of the traffic management virtual server on the Citrix ADC appliance. The specified sites become local intranet sites.
- Click Close or OK to close the dialog boxes.
To configure Mozilla Firefox for Kerberos authentication
- Make sure that you have Kerberos properly configured on your computer.
- Type about:config in the URL bar.
- In the filter text box, type network.negotiate.
- Change network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris to the domain that you want to add.
- Change network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris to the domain that you want to add.
Note: If you are running Windows, you also need to enter sspi in the filter text box and change the network.auth.use-sspi option to False.