Synchronizing cluster configurations
NetScaler appliance configurations that are available on the configuration coordinator are synchronized to the other nodes of the cluster when:
- A node joins the cluster
- A node rejoins the cluster
- A new command is executed through the cluster IP address.
Additionally, you can forcefully synchronize the configurations that are available on the configuration coordinator (full synchronization) to a specific cluster node. Make sure you synchronize one cluster node at a time, otherwise the cluster can get affected.
To synchronize cluster configurations by using the command line interface
At the command prompt of the appliance on which you want to synchronize the configurations, type:
force cluster sync
To synchronize cluster configurations by using the configuration utility
- Log on to the appliance on which you want to synchronize the configurations.
- Navigate to System > Cluster.
- In the details pane, under Utilities, click Force cluster sync.
- Click OK.